Allu Sirish has been carefully making his career choices, after his initial few flicks like Gouravam, Kotha Janta, had failed and has been scoring hits to decent outings at the box office like Oka Kshanam and Shrirasthu Shubhamasthu of late.
Next, the Mega hero is all set to star in ABCD American Born Confused Desi, the Telugu remake of the Malayalam flick of the same name, that was directed by Martin Prakkat and starred Dulquer Salmaan. The Telugu version stars Allu Sirish and Master Bharat as buddies.
ABCD's shooting was officially kick-started recently in the presence of senior producers Allu Arvind and Suresh Babu, and the movie is headed for a December release. Now, reports say that the production house has approached Rashmika Mandanna for a crucial role. Directed by Sanjeev Reddy, the movie is bankrolled by Madhura Sreedhar and Yash Rangineni of 'Pellichoopulu' fame.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake