Allu Sirish has been carefully making his career choices, after his initial few flicks like Gouravam, Kotha Janta, had failed and has been scoring hits to decent outings at the box office like Oka Kshanam and Shrirasthu Shubhamasthu of late.
Next, the Mega hero is all set to star in ABCD American Born Confused Desi, the Telugu remake of the Malayalam flick of the same name, that was directed by Martin Prakkat and starred Dulquer Salmaan. The Telugu version stars Allu Sirish and Master Bharat as buddies.
ABCD's shooting was officially kick-started recently in the presence of senior producers Allu Arvind and Suresh Babu, and the movie is headed for a December release. Now, reports say that the production house has approached Rashmika Mandanna for a crucial role. Directed by Sanjeev Reddy, the movie is bankrolled by Madhura Sreedhar and Yash Rangineni of 'Pellichoopulu' fame.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!