Akkineni princess Samantha, has been riding on a success wave, as she has scored a superb hattrick this year, after the forgettable 2017 dud Raju Gari Gadhi 2, with Rangasthalam. Irumbuthirai / Abhimanyudu and Mahanati, all of which gave her good roles to perform and had superb variations.
Recently, Samantha surprised everyone with the recently released supernatural thriller U-Turn, the remake of Kannada superhit of the same name released in 2016. Directed by Pawan Kumar who had directed the original, this Tamil / Telugu bilingual also starred Bhumika, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Rahul Ravindran.
Post-U-turn, Samantha has reportedly signed yet another female-oriented flick, as she will be seen playing the lead in an entertaining venture to be directed by debutant Girisayya, who had earlier been an assistant to Sandeep Vanga of Arjun Reddy fame. This untitled movie will begin rolling from October.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box