Superstar Rajnikanth, who was last seen in the Dharavi gangster drama kaala directed by Pa Ranjith, will be seen next in 2.0, the sequel to the Shankar directed 2009 sci-fi action thriller Endhiran, that became a huge blockbuster.
Actually, 2.0. bankrolled by Lyca, was supposed to release in Diwali 2017 itself. However, the team had pushed the release date to January 2, 2018, due to extensive CG works. Even in January, the movie failed to arrive, and it was revealed that Shankar was not satisfied with the graphics rendered and had changed the company. Now, a shocking update on the movie has arrived.
The latest update is that the production team has increased the budget of 2.0 by another 100 crores, which would mean, the budget of the movie has increased from 400 crores to a whopping 500 crores, to get quality CG output. It is expected that. 2.0, also starring Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar, and has music by AR Rahman will release in 2019. Amy Jackson totally ignores the delay and she is now enjoying with her boyfriend and she updates regularly
in her Instagram.
When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with 'Chalo', the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- Samantha in an Idle state!
- Nivetha Pethuraj to pair with Dulquer
- Gal Gadot from the Sets of 'Wonder Woman 2'
- Shruti Haasan is back with Corsale
- The Bonding between Rakul and Kajal