Superstar Rajnikanth, who was last seen in the Dharavi gangster drama kaala directed by Pa Ranjith, will be seen next in 2.0, the sequel to the Shankar directed 2009 sci-fi action thriller Endhiran, that became a huge blockbuster.
Actually, 2.0. bankrolled by Lyca, was supposed to release in Diwali 2017 itself. However, the team had pushed the release date to January 2, 2018, due to extensive CG works. Even in January, the movie failed to arrive, and it was revealed that Shankar was not satisfied with the graphics rendered and had changed the company. Now, a shocking update on the movie has arrived.
The latest update is that the production team has increased the budget of 2.0 by another 100 crores, which would mean, the budget of the movie has increased from 400 crores to a whopping 500 crores, to get quality CG output. It is expected that. 2.0, also starring Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar, and has music by AR Rahman will release in 2019. Amy Jackson totally ignores the delay and she is now enjoying with her boyfriend and she updates regularly
in her Instagram.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily