Producer CV Kumar, known to be the master of small investment big returns flicks in Tamil film industry, has been maintaining a low profile of late, ever since his Maayavan had got stuck with the controversial financier Anbu Chezhiyan and had a tough time finding its way to the theaters.
CV Kumar had an impressive start to his career, producing flicks like Attakathi, Pizza to name a few, and slowly yet steadily went on to become one of the most successful and economical producers of Kollywood. Now, sources reveal that he has roped in Kajal for his second directorial venture which is going to be a gangster flick.
While he had made his debut as a director with Maayavan released last year, and starring Sundeep Kishan, Jackie Shroff, and Lavanya Tripathi, the film had unexpectedly turned out to be a disaster despite promising content and making. However, after taking a break, CV Kumar has announced his next directorial, which will be a rustic take on Madras, titled Gangs of Madras, which has begun works recently.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?