Producer CV Kumar, known to be the master of small investment big returns flicks in Tamil film industry, has been maintaining a low profile of late, ever since his Maayavan had got stuck with the controversial financier Anbu Chezhiyan and had a tough time finding its way to the theaters.
CV Kumar had an impressive start to his career, producing flicks like Attakathi, Pizza to name a few, and slowly yet steadily went on to become one of the most successful and economical producers of Kollywood. Now, sources reveal that he has roped in Kajal for his second directorial venture which is going to be a gangster flick.
While he had made his debut as a director with Maayavan released last year, and starring Sundeep Kishan, Jackie Shroff, and Lavanya Tripathi, the film had unexpectedly turned out to be a disaster despite promising content and making. However, after taking a break, CV Kumar has announced his next directorial, which will be a rustic take on Madras, titled Gangs of Madras, which has begun works recently.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!