Young and promising director Mahi V Raghav, who had made his debut with Paathshala which became a dud, went on to make a mark with his second directorial, the horror comedy flick starring Tapsee, Anando Brahma, which became a commercial success and earned him his next offer.
The maker is currently helming Yatra, the biopic of later former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Chandrasekhar Reddy, and the lead role is played by Malayalam Megastar Mammootty. The movie was launched on April 9, coinciding with the 15th anniversary of YSR's famous padayatra.
Now, it has been revealed that the film will begin shooting from June 25th and that the team has planned to shoot the complete movie in a single no break schedule. Yatra will be focusing on the 60-day Padayatra phase of YSR, and his journey that spanned 1500 kilometers. The movie also stars Bhumika Chawla.
The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal Action hero Vishal who had been on a successful streak with hits like Thupparivalan and Irumbuthirai had delivered a commercial success with his latest release Sandakozhi 2 directed by director N Lingusamy.
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR
- PIC TALK - Kajal Aggarwal in a Bra and Thigh-High Shorts exposing her Inner Assets
- Even in Traditional Dress, Kajal Aggarwal exposes her cleavage and navel - PHOTOS PROOF Inside
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED : Adah Sharma spotted Braless during Award Show - 20 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops! Trisha faces Embarrassing moment on the stage due to her short skirt - 31 Photos as a Hot Treat
- These 19 Latest Photos of 35-Year-Old TRISHA proves that she gets Hotter with age
- 28 Saree Stripping Photos of Anushka Shetty as a treat for your eyes
- 40 "Tempting" Photos of Trisha in Low-Hip Saree
- Why Jo accepts such roles?