Young and promising director Mahi V Raghav, who had made his debut with Paathshala which became a dud, went on to make a mark with his second directorial, the horror comedy flick starring Tapsee, Anando Brahma, which became a commercial success and earned him his next offer.
The maker is currently helming Yatra, the biopic of later former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Chandrasekhar Reddy, and the lead role is played by Malayalam Megastar Mammootty. The movie was launched on April 9, coinciding with the 15th anniversary of YSR's famous padayatra.
Now, it has been revealed that the film will begin shooting from June 25th and that the team has planned to shoot the complete movie in a single no break schedule. Yatra will be focusing on the 60-day Padayatra phase of YSR, and his journey that spanned 1500 kilometers. The movie also stars Bhumika Chawla.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again