2016 saw the release of one of the most beautiful and fresh love stories of Tollywood, Pellichoopulu starring Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma, and the movie, which was like a breath of fresh air amidst mass masala ventures and action movies with loads of violence went on to become a huge hit.
Now, 2 years after the release of Pellichoopulu, director Tharun Bhascker Dassyam, is back with his new film, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. The movie has been bankrolled by senior producer Suresh Babu in his Suresh Productions and is touted to be a youthful entertainer.
Starring Anisha Ambrose, Vishwak Sen, Sushanth Reddy, Venkatesh Kakumanu and Simran Chowadary in lead roles, the team Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi plans to have the film released on June 29. Coincidentally, Pellichoopulu was released in 2016 on July 29. Let's see if the 29 luck works again for Tharun Bascker Dassyam.
Desi Babe completes with Musician Music director turned actor Vijay Antony has been finding it hard to score a success of late though he had initially begun with a Bang with hits like Naan, Salim, and Pichaikaran winning the box office. But the streak ended.
- Raashi Khanna gets a Senior Actor now...
- 100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna!
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel