2016 saw the release of one of the most beautiful and fresh love stories of Tollywood, Pellichoopulu starring Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma, and the movie, which was like a breath of fresh air amidst mass masala ventures and action movies with loads of violence went on to become a huge hit.
Now, 2 years after the release of Pellichoopulu, director Tharun Bhascker Dassyam, is back with his new film, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. The movie has been bankrolled by senior producer Suresh Babu in his Suresh Productions and is touted to be a youthful entertainer.
Starring Anisha Ambrose, Vishwak Sen, Sushanth Reddy, Venkatesh Kakumanu and Simran Chowadary in lead roles, the team Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi plans to have the film released on June 29. Coincidentally, Pellichoopulu was released in 2016 on July 29. Let's see if the 29 luck works again for Tharun Bascker Dassyam.
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India