Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya was last seen playing an interesting cameo as his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the recently released biopic of Savithri, Mahanati, and had his full-fledged movie release in 2017, with Yudhdham Sharanam, which hand sunk without a trace.
While he has two movies signed and all set for release in back to back months this year - the Chandoo Mondeti directorial Savyasachi costarring Niddhi Agerwal, Madhavan and Bhumika, and the Maruthi directorial Sailaja Reddy Alludu costarring Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishnan, he has plans for his next movies as well.
Chay will be seen playing a cricketer in his next movie, which will be directed by Shiva Nirvana, who had last year delivered the romantic superhit Ninnukori with Nani. This movie will have Samantha paired with Chay, and the movie is bankrolled by Sahu Garapati and Harish Pedi, producers of Krisnarjuna Yudhdham.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess