Malayalam legend Mohanlal, who had acted in few Telugu movies like the Jr NTR starrer Janatha Garage, and the Chandrasekar Yeleti directorial Manamantha, had launched his son Pranav Mohanlal as a hero, earlier this year, with the Jeethu Joseph directorial Aadhi.
The film, an action thriller, went on to become a hit, and Pranav had made a mark with his acting skills and his parkour stunts in the movie. Mohanlal had made a one scene appearance in the movie as himself. Now, the father and son duo are all set to join hands for another movie.
Pranav Mohanlal has been confirmed to be roped in to play a role in Mohanlal's upcoming period drama Kunjali Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham, directed by Priyadarshan. Pranav will be playing young Mohanlal in the movie, which begins shooting in November. The movie also is reported to have King Nagarjuna and Sunil Shetty in vital roles.
Another super model enters! It has always been a common phenomenon for models who hit fame with popular ads and brands venturing into the film industry, and it was just weeks ago that Kollywood industry witnessed the entry of model Sanchana Natrajan into films. with NOTA.
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!