The bold and beautiful Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all set to be seen next on screen, in her historical drama, Manikarnika directed by Krish, which will have her playing the brave Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. The actress is currently busy with a number of anticipated projects.
Now, the news is that the intense performer has been signed to play the female lead in a movie titled Imali. this movie brings together Kangana Ranaut and director Anurag Basu, after many years. It was Anurag who had introduced Kangana and propelled her to instant stardom with his action thriller Gangster in 2006.
However, the relationship between Kangana and Anurag went for a toss, with their next movie together, the Hrithik Roshan starrer Kites, had her in a very minuscule role, and with her being criticized. Now, they have reunited for Imali, which will begin after Kangana completes Mental Hai Kya and her Kabaddi movie by Ashwini Iyer Tiwary.
Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes! Kajal Aggarwal who had a dream run at the Box—Office is now aiming to continue the same momentum with her next set of projects. The actress is also signing an array of movies with more caution as she doesn't want to lose the winning momentum.
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!