The bold and beautiful Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all set to be seen next on screen, in her historical drama, Manikarnika directed by Krish, which will have her playing the brave Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. The actress is currently busy with a number of anticipated projects.
Now, the news is that the intense performer has been signed to play the female lead in a movie titled Imali. this movie brings together Kangana Ranaut and director Anurag Basu, after many years. It was Anurag who had introduced Kangana and propelled her to instant stardom with his action thriller Gangster in 2006.
However, the relationship between Kangana and Anurag went for a toss, with their next movie together, the Hrithik Roshan starrer Kites, had her in a very minuscule role, and with her being criticized. Now, they have reunited for Imali, which will begin after Kangana completes Mental Hai Kya and her Kabaddi movie by Ashwini Iyer Tiwary.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi