The critically acclaimed Bollywood director Sriram Raghavan has begun works on two of his projects, with one of them to be bankrolled by Dinesh Vijan, based on the life of a war martyr, and the other, a dark thriller. Katrina Kaif has been roped in as the female lead in this project.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?