The sensational Arjun Reddy hero Vijay Devarakonda was last seen in a full-fledged role in his supposed backlog release Ye Mantram Vesave which sank without a trace. He was later seen playing a special role in the Savithri Biopic Mahanati where he paired with Samantha.
While Vijay Deverakonda was actually supposed to have his supernatural thriller Taxiwaala released in May itself, the movie had some technical issues following which the release was postponed. It has been revealed that the team Taxiwaala was not satisfied with the CG works done by the studio deployed.
As Taxiwaala directed by Rahul Sankrityaan has more than 600 CG shots, the team has handed over the CG works to a different studio and are awaiting the final product. Meanwhile, UV Creations and Geetha Arts plan to wait for Taxiwaala and release Vijay Deverakonda's other flick NOTA first.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?