The sensational Arjun Reddy hero Vijay Devarakonda was last seen in a full-fledged role in his supposed backlog release Ye Mantram Vesave which sank without a trace. He was later seen playing a special role in the Savithri Biopic Mahanati where he paired with Samantha.
While Vijay Deverakonda was actually supposed to have his supernatural thriller Taxiwaala released in May itself, the movie had some technical issues following which the release was postponed. It has been revealed that the team Taxiwaala was not satisfied with the CG works done by the studio deployed.
As Taxiwaala directed by Rahul Sankrityaan has more than 600 CG shots, the team has handed over the CG works to a different studio and are awaiting the final product. Meanwhile, UV Creations and Geetha Arts plan to wait for Taxiwaala and release Vijay Deverakonda's other flick NOTA first.
Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE Kajal Aggarwal who is playing the female lead role in Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas's next movie 'Kavacham' attended the teaser release event at Dasapalla, Hyderabad. And during this, she faced embarrassment and shame as cinematographer Chota K Naidu hugged Kajal before everyone.
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Do you know the most earning Indian Heroine? It's not Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra...
- Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?