The sensational Arjun Reddy hero Vijay Devarakonda was last seen in a full-fledged role in his supposed backlog release Ye Mantram Vesave which sank without a trace. He was later seen playing a special role in the Savithri Biopic Mahanati where he paired with Samantha.
While Vijay Deverakonda was actually supposed to have his supernatural thriller Taxiwaala released in May itself, the movie had some technical issues following which the release was postponed. It has been revealed that the team Taxiwaala was not satisfied with the CG works done by the studio deployed.
As Taxiwaala directed by Rahul Sankrityaan has more than 600 CG shots, the team has handed over the CG works to a different studio and are awaiting the final product. Meanwhile, UV Creations and Geetha Arts plan to wait for Taxiwaala and release Vijay Deverakonda's other flick NOTA first.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted