The talented director Mohanakrishna Indraganti has always been known for his knack of presenting interesting movies, in varied genres, in a subtle manner, sans cinematic exaggerations, and for his vision towards making quality movies in multiple, unexplored genres.
Having begun his career with the award-winning Grahanam in 2004, the director proved his skills with films like Ashta Chamma, Golconda High school, before going on to score back to back commercial success with Nani starrer Gentleman and Ami Thumi in the last two years.
His recent outing, Sammohanam starring the pretty Aditi Rao Hydari and Sudheer Babu has been critically appreciated and has opened up to good collections as well, turning out to be a surprise hit. Buzz is that Superstar Mahesh Babu and Megastar Chiranjeevi who had promoted Sammohanam have evinced interest to work with Indaraganti Mohana Krishna in the near future. We also hear that Mahesh Babu is the front-runner and Mohana Krishna already penned a script with Mahesh and Shruti in his mind.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?