Natural star Nani, and King Akkineni Nagarjuna have joined hands for a stunning multistarrer flick, directed by Sriram Aditya, the young maker who had earlier directed hits like Shamantakamani and Bhale Manchi Roju.
An interesting piece of information that has been making rounds in the industry and it is that, Nani plays the role of a doctor while Nag plays a don, and that Nani treats Nag during a critical situation and that forms a twist in the tale. Reportedly, the movie is inspired by Munnabhai MBBS and Johny Gaddar.
However, the team has dismissed these speculations as mere rumors, and that the movie is a pretty straight venture and will be a feel-good flick with loads of humor. Also starring Rashmika Mandanna and Aakanksha Singh, the film is an acid test for both Nani and Nag, whose last releases Krishnarjuna Yudhdham and Officer sank without a trace, and are desperately in need of a comeback hit now.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted