Natural star Nani, and King Akkineni Nagarjuna have joined hands for a stunning multistarrer flick, directed by Sriram Aditya, the young maker who had earlier directed hits like Shamantakamani and Bhale Manchi Roju.
An interesting piece of information that has been making rounds in the industry and it is that, Nani plays the role of a doctor while Nag plays a don, and that Nani treats Nag during a critical situation and that forms a twist in the tale. Reportedly, the movie is inspired by Munnabhai MBBS and Johny Gaddar.
However, the team has dismissed these speculations as mere rumors, and that the movie is a pretty straight venture and will be a feel-good flick with loads of humor. Also starring Rashmika Mandanna and Aakanksha Singh, the film is an acid test for both Nani and Nag, whose last releases Krishnarjuna Yudhdham and Officer sank without a trace, and are desperately in need of a comeback hit now.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?