Natural star Nani, and King Akkineni Nagarjuna have joined hands for a stunning multistarrer flick, directed by Sriram Aditya, the young maker who had earlier directed hits like Shamantakamani and Bhale Manchi Roju.
An interesting piece of information that has been making rounds in the industry and it is that, Nani plays the role of a doctor while Nag plays a don, and that Nani treats Nag during a critical situation and that forms a twist in the tale. Reportedly, the movie is inspired by Munnabhai MBBS and Johny Gaddar.
However, the team has dismissed these speculations as mere rumors, and that the movie is a pretty straight venture and will be a feel-good flick with loads of humor. Also starring Rashmika Mandanna and Aakanksha Singh, the film is an acid test for both Nani and Nag, whose last releases Krishnarjuna Yudhdham and Officer sank without a trace, and are desperately in need of a comeback hit now.
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India