The Karnataka based beauty Nandita Swetha, who had begun her career with Tamil movies like Attakathi, Ethirneechal, Udharanam Aasaipattai Balakumara, which were successful, later starred in several flops.
Later she had ventured into Tollywood with the horror comedy venture Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada starring Nikhil Siddhartha, which became a successful start to her Tollywood career. The actress was flying high after that success. But she never got many chances as she expected. The actress then moved to Tamil and she acted in a few movies.
Following the success of Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, Nandita Swetha is currently acting opposite Nithin in Srinivasa Kalyanam. Now, the talented performer has bagged another movie, as she will be seen in the sequel to Prema Katha Chitram, which will have her paired with Sumanth Ashwin, and directed by debutant Hari Krishnan. On the work front, Nandita expects the release of her next movie 'Asuravatham' in Tamil where she has paired with Sasikumar. The movie is releasing this weekend.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily