The handsome hunk Rana Daggubati who has been carefully choosing his career, with different movies that offer him unique roles, like Bhallaladeva in Baahubali, a naval captain in Ghazi and a ruthless politician in Nene Raju Nene mantri.
Now, the tall and handsome hero is all set to play a mahout in his next movie, Haathi Mere Saathi, a trilingual directed by Prabhu Solomon who had previously directed the elephant flick Kumki way back in 2012 itself. The tall actor is now recommending to rope in Kajal Aggarwal to do the female lead role and to pair opposite him. Already they paired in 'Nene Raju Nene Mantri'.
The director himself has revealed that the film will be in no way related to Kumki and is based on a real-life incident when many elephants were orphaned in Kaziranga national park, and this movie is based on how Rana helps the elephants. The movie will release as Aranya in Telugu and Kaadan in Tamil.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!