The handsome hunk Rana Daggubati who has been carefully choosing his career, with different movies that offer him unique roles, like Bhallaladeva in Baahubali, a naval captain in Ghazi and a ruthless politician in Nene Raju Nene mantri.
Now, the tall and handsome hero is all set to play a mahout in his next movie, Haathi Mere Saathi, a trilingual directed by Prabhu Solomon who had previously directed the elephant flick Kumki way back in 2012 itself. The tall actor is now recommending to rope in Kajal Aggarwal to do the female lead role and to pair opposite him. Already they paired in 'Nene Raju Nene Mantri'.
The director himself has revealed that the film will be in no way related to Kumki and is based on a real-life incident when many elephants were orphaned in Kaziranga national park, and this movie is based on how Rana helps the elephants. The movie will release as Aranya in Telugu and Kaadan in Tamil.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?