The handsome hunk Rana Daggubati who has been carefully choosing his career, with different movies that offer him unique roles, like Bhallaladeva in Baahubali, a naval captain in Ghazi and a ruthless politician in Nene Raju Nene mantri.
Now, the tall and handsome hero is all set to play a mahout in his next movie, Haathi Mere Saathi, a trilingual directed by Prabhu Solomon who had previously directed the elephant flick Kumki way back in 2012 itself. The tall actor is now recommending to rope in Kajal Aggarwal to do the female lead role and to pair opposite him. Already they paired in 'Nene Raju Nene Mantri'.
The director himself has revealed that the film will be in no way related to Kumki and is based on a real-life incident when many elephants were orphaned in Kaziranga national park, and this movie is based on how Rana helps the elephants. The movie will release as Aranya in Telugu and Kaadan in Tamil.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted