Mega princess Niharika Konidela began Her acting career with the Web series Mudda Pappu Avakaya in which her impressive and bubbly performance, earned her the film offer to star in the critically acclaimed flick Oka manasu.
However, oka Manasu ended a flop despite critical acclaim. Following this, the actress took an indefinite break from films, before returning to films, with not a Telugu flick but with the Tamil flick Oru Nalla Naal Parthu Solren with Vijay Sethupathi. The movie ended as a below average venture and it also tanked at the Box-Office.
Though the dark comedy flick failed, the actress has a number of films Lined up, and the first will be a happy wedding with Sumanth Ashwin and her next flick, an untitled romantic entertainer by Mudda Pappu Avakaya director Pranith Bramandapally, co-starring Rahul Vijay and bankrolled by Nirvana cinemas was launched recently.
Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam Promising young hero Aadhi Pinisetty started off with Oka V Chitram in Telugu before venturing into Tamil with films like Mirugam and Eeram and scoring several hits as well lie Maragadha Naanayam, before his luck ran out, with his films constantly failing.
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents