Superstar Rajinikanth movies of the 90s till early 2000s always had the characteristic feature of Having an introductory song for Rajni, with hero elevation and social message. Almost all these songs were crooned by none other than the legendary singer SP Balasubramaniam and were chartbusters.
The trend had continued even until the movies like Sivaji, Endhiran, Linga, and Kochadaiyaan, but the trend was broken in Kaala and Kabali. As this trend was broken, both the movies failed so miserably at the Box-Office. In fact, 'Kaala' which released recently got negative criticism from all quarters. Arunraja Kamaraj was the singer in both the occasions.
However, there's a happy news for fans of superstar Rajinikanth as the next movie of the actor will bring back the golden combo as the introduction song of Rajni will be sung by SP Balasubramaniam and Anirudh will be scoring music. The movie directed by Karthik Subbaraj will have Vijay Sethupathi, Simran and Bobby Simha costarring with Superstar.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?