Young sensational hero Vijay Deverakonda who had become the sensation of Tollywood with just two flicks Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy in 2016 and 2017, was last seen in a Cameo in Mahanati impressing the audience.
Vijay Deverakonda will be next seen in the romantic entertainer Geetha Govindam directed by Parasuram and costarring Rashmika Mandanna. The movie will have him playing a lover boy Govind who falls in love with Geetha player by Rashmika after initial tussles, and how they unite despite family issues.
Geetha Govindam will be releasing next month end, while Vijay Deverakonda will have his Taxiwaala scheduled to release in August and has many movies in his Kitty like the bilingual Nota and dear comrade with Rashmika Mandanna.
Raashi Khanna gets a Senior Actor now... Veteran hero action king Arjun had always been known for his Massy action movie and patriotic subjects like Jaihind besides also starring in biggies like Shankar's Mudhalvan and Gentleman as well. The actor recently scored in Vishal's 'Irumbu Thirai'.
- 100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna!
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!