Young Tamil hero Karthi, who had been having a tough time last year beginning with his Maniratnam Directorial venture Kaatru veliyidai which faced a huge backlash, scored a comeback hit in the form of the real incidents inspired cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru.
Next, he's all set to amaze fans in an all-new avatar of a rural hero, in his upcoming release, Kadaikutty Singam which releases in Telugu as Chinna Babu. In the audio launch event held recently, Karthi Said that Chinna Babu will be a tribute to farmers who are forgotten by many. Sayyeshaa who is doing the female lead has now donated a sum of money to the farmers who are suffering as a small tribute from her side.
Producer of the movie and Karthi's brother Suriya who was present said that with such a brother, he doesn't need to fear even an army. Chinna Babu also stars Sayyeshaa, Sathyaraj, Bhanupriya and is directed by Pandiraj. Suriya and Karthi earlier sought blessings at Simhachalam Appanna temple for the success of chinna Babu which is scheduled to release on July 13.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess