Young Tamil hero Karthi, who had been having a tough time last year beginning with his Maniratnam Directorial venture Kaatru veliyidai which faced a huge backlash, scored a comeback hit in the form of the real incidents inspired cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru.
Next, he's all set to amaze fans in an all-new avatar of a rural hero, in his upcoming release, Kadaikutty Singam which releases in Telugu as Chinna Babu. In the audio launch event held recently, Karthi Said that Chinna Babu will be a tribute to farmers who are forgotten by many. Sayyeshaa who is doing the female lead has now donated a sum of money to the farmers who are suffering as a small tribute from her side.
Producer of the movie and Karthi's brother Suriya who was present said that with such a brother, he doesn't need to fear even an army. Chinna Babu also stars Sayyeshaa, Sathyaraj, Bhanupriya and is directed by Pandiraj. Suriya and Karthi earlier sought blessings at Simhachalam Appanna temple for the success of chinna Babu which is scheduled to release on July 13.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty