Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, had been busy shooting for his 36th movie, NGK, directed by Selvaraghavan, that will see him in a never before seen raw and rustic avatar. On the other hand, he has begun works on his next as well.
The ever handsome and dashing hero's 37th flick directed by his Ayan and Maattrraan maker KV Anand, and bankrolled by Lyca productions has begun today, with a formal pooja held in London, following which the shoot will extend for a small schedule. The team has now approached Kajal Aggarwal for a small role and she has accepted. Already Kajal worked with Suriya and KV Anand for 'Brothers' which was a dud at the Box-Office.
This yet to be titled flick costars Sayyeshaa, Mohanlal, Allu Sirish, Samuthirakani and Boman Irani, and has music by Harris Jayaraj. Meanwhile, Suriya's NGK, that costars Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh and having him play a power-packed politician role, will be releasing this Diwali.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!