The Bolly beauty Kiara Advani has been making waves right from the day she had played Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni the Untold Story and had later ventured into Tollywood as well, in the recently released blockbuster Bharat Ane Nenu.
Recently she had made waves with her act in the anthology flick Lust Stories. Kiara had acted in the segment directed by Karan Johar, in the four-story contained Netflix original, and had won acclaim for her bold act breaking taboos, and for her intimate sequences oozing erotic chemistry.
It has been recently revealed that Kiara Advani was the first choice to play the lead opposite Ranveer Singh in the Temper remake Simmba directed by Rohit Shetty, as Karan Johar had suggested her name, but Rohit had felt she would not suit the movie, and replaced her with Sara Ali Khan. However, Kiara Advani has been roped on to play one of the leads in Kalank produced by Karan Johar.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing