Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had made her film debut with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, before venturing into Telugu as well, where she made a mark with her debut A Aa, followed by hits Premam and Shatamanam Bhavathi which made her a household name.
She scored a debut success in Tamil as well with Kodi, before her luck ran out in Telugu with back to back flops in the form of Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi with Ram Pothineni and Krishnarjuna Yudhdham with Natural star Nani. Now, the actress is expecting her July 6 release Tej I love you to save her Tolly career.
On the other hand, Anupama Parameswaran is all set to make her Sandalwood debut as well, She will be seen playing the female lead opposite Kannada Powerstar Puneeth Rajkumar in his upcoming flick Natasarvabhouma, which also has Rachita ram as another lead, and veteran Saroja Devi playing a cameo, Anupama Parameswaran is learning Kannada to dub on her own, and will be seen playing a junior lawyer in the movie.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker