One of the most expected projects in the making in Tollywood happens to be the biopic of NTR, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna, Though the project, also bankrolled by himself, had suffered major hiccups with director Teja quitting it, it has started progressing ever since Krish took over.
While Krish had announced a casting call for smaller roles, he had also achieved in roping in Bollywood dirty picture babe, the national award-winning beauty Vidya Balan as Basavatarakam, the wife of NTR, and now has also roped in another talented Marathi actor.
Krish was mighty impressed with the performance of Marathi actor Sachin Khadekar who had played the principal antagonist in Janatha garage, besides also starring in several movies like Nenu local and in Tamil movies like Maatttraan and Deiva Thirumagal, and has cast him in an important role in NTR. Meanwhile, rumors are that Krish is planning to rope in Chay and Keerthy Suresh to play ANR and Savithri, reprising their Mahanati roles as well.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted