The Bolly babe Isha Koppikar, who had acted in south films in both Tamil and Telugu in the early 2000s, starring alongside the likes of Prashanth, Arvind Swamy, Vijayakanth etc, in films like Kadhal Kavithai, Narasimha, En Swasa Kaatre to name a few, had gone into a hiatus.
She had also made a controversial appearance in the lesbian-themed Bollywood flick Girlfriend, besides also some flicks like D, before she had got married, and called it quits. However, the sexy actress had returned to the south cinema last year, with the Tollywood revenge thriller Keshava where she played a cop.
Now, the hottie is all set to make a comeback to Tamil cinema as well, as she has been roped in to play an important role in the next movie of upcoming star Siva Karthikeyan, which is directed by Ravikumar Rajendran who had directed the hit flick Indru Netru naalai.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess