The Bolly babe Isha Koppikar, who had acted in south films in both Tamil and Telugu in the early 2000s, starring alongside the likes of Prashanth, Arvind Swamy, Vijayakanth etc, in films like Kadhal Kavithai, Narasimha, En Swasa Kaatre to name a few, had gone into a hiatus.
She had also made a controversial appearance in the lesbian-themed Bollywood flick Girlfriend, besides also some flicks like D, before she had got married, and called it quits. However, the sexy actress had returned to the south cinema last year, with the Tollywood revenge thriller Keshava where she played a cop.
Now, the hottie is all set to make a comeback to Tamil cinema as well, as she has been roped in to play an important role in the next movie of upcoming star Siva Karthikeyan, which is directed by Ravikumar Rajendran who had directed the hit flick Indru Netru naalai.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty