Young and rising star Siva Karthikeyan who had a very modest beginning as a standup comedian on TV, made his hard work pay off well, as he had ventured into films as a comedian and had very soon turned out to to be a hero material. He is not even 10 movies old and now he has got the chance to work with Rakul Preet.
He had scored hits consecutively, like Ethirneechal, Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam, Rajnimurugan, Maan Karate, Remo, all of which had him playing a humor-laced character of a boy next door or a romantic hero wooing his lady love, but the formula was slightly altered with last year's Velaikaran that saw Siva playing a serious role.
Now, he is all set to amaze in another serious role, as his 14th movie, directed by Ravikumar Rajendran who had earlier directed the time travel flick Indru Netru Naalai was launched today. This movie will be a sci-fi flick and costars Rakul Preet Singh, Banupriya and Yogi Babu, and will have music by AR Rahman. Let's see if Siva is able to rock with his sci-fi avatar.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours