The 2015 flick Naanum Rowdythaan directed by Vignesh Shivn and starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Lady SUperstar Nayanthara was special for many reasons. The movie was Vijay Sethupathi's first hit after almost 2 years of flops and resurrected his career.
It was also the first hit for Vignesh Shivn, after the disastrous beginning with Simbu starrer Poda Podi, and also it was during this movie that Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivn fell in love. The movie had a superb chemistry between Nayan and Vijay Sethupathi, and as Pondy Pandi and Kadambari, the couple had won the hearts of the audience, making the movie a runaway hit. Now, Nayan prefers the same tight route with VJS.
But sadly the second attempt has failed. The emotional portions have never worked as expected. Vijay Sethupathi's flop streak continues and the movie has been receiving
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?