The 2015 flick Naanum Rowdythaan directed by Vignesh Shivn and starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Lady SUperstar Nayanthara was special for many reasons. The movie was Vijay Sethupathi's first hit after almost 2 years of flops and resurrected his career.
It was also the first hit for Vignesh Shivn, after the disastrous beginning with Simbu starrer Poda Podi, and also it was during this movie that Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivn fell in love. The movie had a superb chemistry between Nayan and Vijay Sethupathi, and as Pondy Pandi and Kadambari, the couple had won the hearts of the audience, making the movie a runaway hit. Now, Nayan prefers the same tight route with VJS.
But sadly the second attempt has failed. The emotional portions have never worked as expected. Vijay Sethupathi's flop streak continues and the movie has been receiving
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess