The 2015 flick Naanum Rowdythaan directed by Vignesh Shivn and starring Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi and Lady SUperstar Nayanthara was special for many reasons. The movie was Vijay Sethupathi's first hit after almost 2 years of flops and resurrected his career.
It was also the first hit for Vignesh Shivn, after the disastrous beginning with Simbu starrer Poda Podi, and also it was during this movie that Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivn fell in love. The movie had a superb chemistry between Nayan and Vijay Sethupathi, and as Pondy Pandi and Kadambari, the couple had won the hearts of the audience, making the movie a runaway hit. Now, Nayan prefers the same tight route with VJS.
But sadly the second attempt has failed. The emotional portions have never worked as expected. Vijay Sethupathi's flop streak continues and the movie has been receiving
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty