Director, actor, and producer Sasikumar had ventured into films as a promising director, with the 2008 flick Subramaniapuram, the 80s flick based on romance, friendship, betrayal between four friends, set in a small town in Madurai, and the film went on to become a cult classic.
However, his second directorial Eesan, a city-based violent subject met with lukewarm response, and following its failure, Sasikumar turned into a full-time hero, starring in several hits like Poraali, Nadodigal, but lost the fizz sooner, scoring one disaster after another, like Bhale Vellaiya Theva, Kidaari, Vetrivel, etc. Anushka who was asked to do a cameo in Gautam Menon's next denied it as she had a harsh time with the director.
Now, the actor, generally known for his loud-mouthed dialogues and rustic rural avatar, is coming in a city-based rough and tough look in his next release Asura vadham, Directed by debutant Marudu pandian, the movie has received rave reviews from the movie buffs, and is expected to be a comeback hit for Sasikumar in a new unexpected avatar. Sasikumar has now agreed to do that cameo in Gautam Menon's 'Enai Nokki Paayum Thota.'
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake