Director, actor, and producer Sasikumar had ventured into films as a promising director, with the 2008 flick Subramaniapuram, the 80s flick based on romance, friendship, betrayal between four friends, set in a small town in Madurai, and the film went on to become a cult classic.
However, his second directorial Eesan, a city-based violent subject met with lukewarm response, and following its failure, Sasikumar turned into a full-time hero, starring in several hits like Poraali, Nadodigal, but lost the fizz sooner, scoring one disaster after another, like Bhale Vellaiya Theva, Kidaari, Vetrivel, etc. Anushka who was asked to do a cameo in Gautam Menon's next denied it as she had a harsh time with the director.
Now, the actor, generally known for his loud-mouthed dialogues and rustic rural avatar, is coming in a city-based rough and tough look in his next release Asura vadham, Directed by debutant Marudu pandian, the movie has received rave reviews from the movie buffs, and is expected to be a comeback hit for Sasikumar in a new unexpected avatar. Sasikumar has now agreed to do that cameo in Gautam Menon's 'Enai Nokki Paayum Thota.'
A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas has been one lucky actor who has starred with top heroines In His career. Despite being a flop hero without even a single hit to his credit, he has already acted with top Heroines like Samantha, Rakul Preet Singh, Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde, and two item songs by Tamannaah.
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral