Director, actor, and producer Sasikumar had ventured into films as a promising director, with the 2008 flick Subramaniapuram, the 80s flick based on romance, friendship, betrayal between four friends, set in a small town in Madurai, and the film went on to become a cult classic.
However, his second directorial Eesan, a city-based violent subject met with lukewarm response, and following its failure, Sasikumar turned into a full-time hero, starring in several hits like Poraali, Nadodigal, but lost the fizz sooner, scoring one disaster after another, like Bhale Vellaiya Theva, Kidaari, Vetrivel, etc. Anushka who was asked to do a cameo in Gautam Menon's next denied it as she had a harsh time with the director.
Now, the actor, generally known for his loud-mouthed dialogues and rustic rural avatar, is coming in a city-based rough and tough look in his next release Asura vadham, Directed by debutant Marudu pandian, the movie has received rave reviews from the movie buffs, and is expected to be a comeback hit for Sasikumar in a new unexpected avatar. Sasikumar has now agreed to do that cameo in Gautam Menon's 'Enai Nokki Paayum Thota.'
'RC12' Pre-Release Business details Mega Powerstar Ramcharan had last delivered a huge blockbuster with his rural political entertainer Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, and co-starring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, which went on to become the new non-Baahubali industry hit.
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?