Young hero Karthi, who was last seen in the cop thriller Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru directed by H Vinoth and based on real-life incidents, is all set to be seen next in a rural avatar with his next flick, the Pandiraj directorial Kadaikutty Singam.
This movie has Karthi playing a farmer, and the most loved son of a family headed by veteran Sathyaraj and Bhanupriya. The movie also stars Sayyeshaa, Priya Bhavani Shankar, Soori and Arthana Binu, and is set to release worldwide on July 13.
Now, it has been revealed that Kadaikutty Singam will feature the Singam himself. Suriya, who is producing the movie in his 2D Entertainments banner, will be seen playing a cameo, as he will be seen as the prize presenter of the Rekla race sequence in the movie. It should be noted that Sayyeshaa is doing the female lead in this venture and she is also pairing with Suriya next under KV Anand direction. Even Rakul Preet worked with both the brothers earlier.
Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie Kriti Sanon, the model turned actress, who made her film debut with the Tollywood flick One Nenokkadine directed by Sukumar opposite none other than Superstar Mahesh Babu, post the failure of the movie, went on to venture into Bollywood, where the welcome wasn't great either.
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement
- Tamanna enters Sye Raa
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess
- Anushka Shetty goes commercial route