Mega princess Niharika Konidela, began her career with the web series Muddapapu Avakaya, following which she had made her film debut with Oka Manasu, which turned out to be a damp squib at the box office. The actress strived so hard to get one success at the Box-Office.
Meanwhile, she had starred in another web series, Naana koochi, following which she had also made her Tamil debut with the Vijay Sethupathi and Gautham Karthik starrer Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren, which unfortunately ended a disaster as well, impacting her career further.
Next, the actress is all set to make a return on screen with Happy Wedding, costarring Sumanth Ashwin, which will have its trailer released on June 30, following which the movie, bankrolled by UV Creations will release in July second week. Let's see whether the Mega princess can make a comeback. Now take a look a the photos during the launch below,
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again