Yesteryear heroine Madhubala had once been the most lovable heroine in the south in the 90s. known for having starred in films directed by Top Tamil directors, namely Roja with Maniratnam, Gentleman with Shankar, and Azhagan and Vaaname Ellai with K Balachander.
After having starred in films like Mr. Romeo, till the late 90s, the actress had gone on a hiatus, before she had made a return to films, with the Balaji Mohan directed Vaayai Moodi Pesavum which had her playing an important supporting role, and she was also seen in a cameo in Naanaku Prematho.
Now, the actress is all set to return to Tamil films, as she has been roped in to play the principal antagonist in a role with negative shades, in the upcoming
tamil thriller Agni Dev, and the movie will have her pitted against national award winner Bobby Simha, who plays a cop reportedly.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!