The biopic of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and legendary actor Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao had been launched way back in March, under the direction of Teja, but had got into a lot of issues, and delays, with Teja, ultimately leaving the project.
However, Balaiya was able to rope in his Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish, who had also managed to rope in actors Vidya Balan to play NTR's wife Basavatarakam and Paresh Rawal for an important character, besides also planning to rope in Naga Chaitanya to play ANR.
However, the movie now has got into another controversy as former CM Nadendla Bhaskara Rao's son has alleged that the movie aims to portray him in a bad manner, and as a villain, and has slapped notices against Balakrishna and Krish, and now the makers have to deal with this legal issue as well.
Priyamani has 'Money Troubles' The national award winning actress Priyamani, who had shot to fame with her award-winning act in the Tamil flick Paruthi Veeran, and had also starred in films of top directors like Maniratnam, Bharathiraja, and Balu Mahendra, had set out on a glam attack in Telugu, and performance oriented roles in Malayalam.
- Rakul Preet Showing her Inner Beauty - 35 Tempting Photos
- Keerthi Suresh ready to prove
- Trisha's navel in Purple, Will make your mind Ripple - 14 Photos Inside
- Kajal, Samantha, Tamanna made us drool in these Photos
- 19 Photos of Samantha which is a Big defining moment
- This Actress Dance in IPL 2018 has costed too much!
- Kajal Aggarwal at Ponds Event - View all Pics
- Rana and Trisha 'TOGETHER' Again
- 35 Latest Photoshoot Photos of Tamanna in Saree will make your Jaws Drop !!
- Keerthi Suresh is 'Chick' ??
- Kriti was spotted in a Saree and was cuddling a Puppy - 'Adorable' Photos Inside
- Producer reveals shocking facts on Tamanna
- Tamannaah's Bad Luck continues
- Rakul Preet shows off her Curves in Saree while shooting
- Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor