The biopic of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and legendary actor Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao had been launched way back in March, under the direction of Teja, but had got into a lot of issues, and delays, with Teja, ultimately leaving the project.
However, Balaiya was able to rope in his Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish, who had also managed to rope in actors Vidya Balan to play NTR's wife Basavatarakam and Paresh Rawal for an important character, besides also planning to rope in Naga Chaitanya to play ANR.
However, the movie now has got into another controversy as former CM Nadendla Bhaskara Rao's son has alleged that the movie aims to portray him in a bad manner, and as a villain, and has slapped notices against Balakrishna and Krish, and now the makers have to deal with this legal issue as well.
Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know? Vikram Kumar is one of the reputed directors in the South Indian Film Industry right now. All his movies have a unique identity as we can see. His recent works, '24' with Surya, 'Manam' with Akkineni's, 'Hello' with Akhil Akkineni prove his versatility.
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'