The biopic of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and legendary actor Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao had been launched way back in March, under the direction of Teja, but had got into a lot of issues, and delays, with Teja, ultimately leaving the project.
However, Balaiya was able to rope in his Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish, who had also managed to rope in actors Vidya Balan to play NTR's wife Basavatarakam and Paresh Rawal for an important character, besides also planning to rope in Naga Chaitanya to play ANR.
However, the movie now has got into another controversy as former CM Nadendla Bhaskara Rao's son has alleged that the movie aims to portray him in a bad manner, and as a villain, and has slapped notices against Balakrishna and Krish, and now the makers have to deal with this legal issue as well.
'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil Director Anil Ravipudi had a strong debut with the commercial success of pataas following which he delivered supreme with Sai Dharam Tej and Raja the great with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja all becoming Superhits.
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- 9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- Kajal Aggarwal - Kalyani gets a Classic Title?
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- RX100 Hero gets Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- Rakul Preet with Creative Maker?
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE