I refused to fill in the caste&religion column in both my daughters’ school admission certificate.That’s the only way,it will pass on to the next generation.Every individual shld start contributing fr progress.Kerala started implementing the same.Those who do shld be celebrated https://t.co/DLdTubcfW1— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) June 30, 2018
However, trouble started for Kamal Haasan as an old video of Shruti Haasan has resurfaced, where she's interviewed by Niranjan Iyengar. The actress, in the 2014 video says that, he's an Iyengar and she's also an Iyengar (Vaishnavite sect) as well, and they're creative and that none will marry them.
Even in a 2013 interview, she has said in an interview that Kamal Haasan is an Iyengar and her mother Sarika is a Rajput. With such caste-based and insensitive remarks of Shruti Haasan, Kamal's reputation is at stake, as he has now become a point of trolls, memes, and abuses. Thanks to Shruti Haasan's unexpected let out of words referring to her caste, Kamal Haasan who had been projecting himself as an anti-caste crusader has now got his image tarnished by his very own daughter.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted