She recently scored a huge hit with 'Tholi Prema' and a flop with 'Touch Chesi Chudu'. Her Tamil release 'Imaikaa Nodigal' with Atharvaa got a huge reception. The movie earned her a good name too.
She also started shooting with 'Jayam' Ravi for a new Tamil movie titled 'Adanga Maru'. The movie is expected to bring more accolades to Raashi Khanna. The actress opened to a leading Tamil daily and said,
"The movie is an intense thriller. Apart from the thrills, the romantic track between me and the lead hero will be the talking point. He is a clean professional and completes the shot in a single take. He often shocks me while acting with his sudden moves."
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?