2018 has truly been the year of Samantha, the Akkineni princess, who has been Scoring back to back Blockbusters with different roles, as a village belle in Rangasthalam, an army psychiatrist in Irumbuthirai/ Abhimanyudu and a journalist in Mahanati.
Now, the actress who was busy shooting for her most attached project U-turn, the Tamil/ Telugu bilingual and the remake of the 2016 Kannada hit of the same name, directed by Pawan Kumar who directed the original has wrapped shooting.
U-turn stars Samantha as Rachana, a bold journalist who tries to unearth mysteries behind deaths in a bridge, and is a supernatural thriller that also stars Rahul Ravindran as Samantha's pair, Aadhi Pinisetty as a cop, besides bhumika Chawla and Narain as a couple. U-turn is expected to be a September release.
The Bonding between Rakul and Kajal Rakul Preet may not have the best of the times in the film industry right now as her recent releases are failing easily at the Box-Office. The actress is also struggling to get back into the winning ways and now she focuses entirely on Tamil.
- Something cooking for Adah?
- We bet you would've never seen Tammu like 'THIS' ...
- Kajal's Hot stage show grabs more ratings
- Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish?
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend