2018 has truly been the year of Samantha, the Akkineni princess, who has been Scoring back to back Blockbusters with different roles, as a village belle in Rangasthalam, an army psychiatrist in Irumbuthirai/ Abhimanyudu and a journalist in Mahanati.
Now, the actress who was busy shooting for her most attached project U-turn, the Tamil/ Telugu bilingual and the remake of the 2016 Kannada hit of the same name, directed by Pawan Kumar who directed the original has wrapped shooting.
U-turn stars Samantha as Rachana, a bold journalist who tries to unearth mysteries behind deaths in a bridge, and is a supernatural thriller that also stars Rahul Ravindran as Samantha's pair, Aadhi Pinisetty as a cop, besides bhumika Chawla and Narain as a couple. U-turn is expected to be a September release.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal