Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya had begun shooting for his hilarious entertainer Sailaja Reddy Alludu months back before he had to join back shooting of his action flick Savyasachi, and also went on a holiday with Samantha.
Now, the movie, directed by Maruthi Dasari and costarring the sensuous Mallu beauty Anu Emmanuel as Chay's lead lady and veteran Ramya Krishnan as Chay's mother in law, the title character Sailaja Reddy has resumed shooting and is progressing briskly.
It has been revealed that the Andhra rights of Sailaja Reddy Alludu have been sold for a whopping 10 crores, despite Chay's current market filled with flops, thanks to Maruthi's last release, the Dussehra 2017 flick Mahanubhavudu turning out to be a blockbuster. Let's see if Sailaja Reddy Alludu becomes a Superhit comeback for chay.
Sultry Siren joins Biggie National award winning actor Dhanush, who has so far donned multiple hats as a producer, actor, singer and lyricist had turned a director last year, as he directed the feel-good entertainer Pa Paandi starring Raj Kiran and Revathy, which went on to become a commercial success.
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office