Veteran Tamil actor Nasser has been a prominent face in Tollywood as well and has impressed with his supporting roles in films like Athadu, Dookudu, as well as his menacing villainy in films like Dammu, One Nenokkadine to name a few.
Reportedly, the actor is currently staying glued to videos of Telangana chief minister KCR over YouTube and all over the internet and is getting to learn his body language and mannerisms, and this is for his new project.
This extensive preparation by Nasser is for his next movie, titled Udyama Simham which was launched last week, and this movie will focus on efforts of KCR in getting a separate state of Telangana. Nasser will play KCR in the movie, directed by Alluri Krishnam Raju.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!