Nandamuri Balakrishna has been having a good phase in his career as he has maintained the consistency of scoring at least one hit per year, last year with Gautamiputra Satakarni and this year with the Sankranthi hit Jai Simha.
Now, the actor is shooting for his ambitious project, the biopic of his legendary father Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and popular actor, directed by his favorite Krish.
On the other hand, Balaiya was supposed to begin shooting for his next flick as well, directed by commercial maker VV Vinayak who had been bogged down by the failure of Intelligent. Now, it has been revealed that Balaiya and C Kalyan want VV Vinayak to not come up with a New script as his scripts aren't engaging and have insisted on remaking Kannada cop blockbuster Tagaru directed by Duniya soori and starring Shivrajkumar. Let's see if Balaiya turns cop with Tagaru remake.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted