Nandamuri Balakrishna has been having a good phase in his career as he has maintained the consistency of scoring at least one hit per year, last year with Gautamiputra Satakarni and this year with the Sankranthi hit Jai Simha.
Now, the actor is shooting for his ambitious project, the biopic of his legendary father Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and popular actor, directed by his favorite Krish.
On the other hand, Balaiya was supposed to begin shooting for his next flick as well, directed by commercial maker VV Vinayak who had been bogged down by the failure of Intelligent. Now, it has been revealed that Balaiya and C Kalyan want VV Vinayak to not come up with a New script as his scripts aren't engaging and have insisted on remaking Kannada cop blockbuster Tagaru directed by Duniya soori and starring Shivrajkumar. Let's see if Balaiya turns cop with Tagaru remake.
Nivetha Pethuraj gets Biggie The dusky beauty Nivetha Pethuraj, who had made her debut with Oru Naal Koothu in Tamil and mental Madhilo in Telugu, has been devoid of hits in both languages, despite gaining huge popularity with her hot photoshoots and the song Adiye Azhage.
- Have you seen Piggy Chops home in NYC? View Photos
- Young Nivetha to pair with a Old Actor ??
- Keerthy Suresh flies Abroad
- This young actress is going to be Late CM!
- Hebah Patel in a reality show?
- Sri Reddy comes to Chennai
- Trisha is back after 2 years in such a way
- Shruti Haasan oozes oomph in a short frock at Airport - View Pics!
- Amala Paul chooses 'Glamour'
- These Photos Prove why fans are celebrating Trisha...
- Amy Jackson's BF Touched her Inappropriately - Photo Proof Inside
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Guess Who is this Milky Beauty? View Pics
- Anushka gearing up for her new avatar
- Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This'