Tamanna is not a happy girl as nothing goes in her way as she expects to be. Due to her, the whole 'Queen' remake is not at stake and she moved to other projects. The actress is going through a narrow phase in her career as her recent releases are also failing.
So if you think, only 'Queen' remake got problems, she has other problems too! Tamanna signed the movie 'Pon Ondru Kanden' which is the official Telugu remake of 'Pelli Choopulu'. The movie which went on floors last year never got any update thereafter.
Now, a leading Producer in an interview has revealed that Tamanna is the most problematic actress ever as she won't allocate call sheet dates properly. And also, she won't return the advance if the movie is shelved or paused. Tamanna recently created tantrums on the sets of 'This is Mahalakshmi'.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess