Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal, who has been having a mixed 2018, by starting with a superhit Awe and later scoring a flop with the Kalyan Ram starrer MLA, surprised everyone with her next film choice. The actress said 'Yes' to an upcoming hero who is not even having a single hit to his name.
Even as her next female-centric flick Paris Paris, directed by Ramesh Arvind and being the official Tamil remake of Bollywood hit 'Queen', is gearing for an August release, the actress had surprised film fraternity by opting to star opposite Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas.
This untitled movie has already completed its first schedule in Vizag where important sequences were canned and will begin next schedule soon. The movie directed by Sreenivas has Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh playing the antagonist. As per sources, Kajal has completed all her portions and ended everything. Her next schedule will begin only by the month of August.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again