Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal, who has been having a mixed 2018, by starting with a superhit Awe and later scoring a flop with the Kalyan Ram starrer MLA, surprised everyone with her next film choice. The actress said 'Yes' to an upcoming hero who is not even having a single hit to his name.
Even as her next female-centric flick Paris Paris, directed by Ramesh Arvind and being the official Tamil remake of Bollywood hit 'Queen', is gearing for an August release, the actress had surprised film fraternity by opting to star opposite Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas.
This untitled movie has already completed its first schedule in Vizag where important sequences were canned and will begin next schedule soon. The movie directed by Sreenivas has Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh playing the antagonist. As per sources, Kajal has completed all her portions and ended everything. Her next schedule will begin only by the month of August.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours