The once very successful action hero of Tollywood, Gopichand, has been desperate to score a success for more than 3-4 years, with his last few releases like Jil, Gautam Nanda and Oxygen failed big time. Now, he has pinned all hopes on his latest release Pantham that has released today, and here's team AP herald's exclusive Pantham first report.
Pantham revolves around Gopichand who plots high profile robberies until he plans one in the place of Home Minister Sampath, that lands him and his gang in trouble, as he has to reveal his true identity, and why he entered a mission to steal money from many people. How he countered the minister's gang and protected his team, while achieving his cause is what Pantham is all about.
Gopichand has played his part well, and stunts being his forte, puts up a good show in the action scenes, besides the courtroom finale. Mehreen looks pretty while Sampath looks like a loud caricature. Director Chakravarthy has planned to make vigilante action flick with a background cause but fails to make it engaging as most of the scenes are predictable, and it is the action scenes and the court scenes that are the highlights of this entertainer that works only in parts. Pantham doesn't help Gopichand much, as the cliches overtake the positives of the movie, and ends on an average note.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!