The silent hero Sumanth, known for his subtle performances as a calm and composed boy next door hero in films like Godavari, Yuvakudu, Golconda High school to name a few, last made a decent impression with his last release, the Gautam Tinanuri directed breezy love story Malli Raava.
Now, the actor, who has wrapped the shooting of his next movie, the action thriller Idam Jagath, has begun his landmark 25th movie, which will be a supernatural thriller, on the lines of Nikhil Siddhartha's Karthikeya. The makers have decided to go the supernatural way for their next project.
Titled Subramanyapuram, the first look of the movie was released recently, with Sumanth seen in the poster facing a giant statue of Lord Shiva, The movie, directed by Santhosh Jagarlapudi, costars Eesha Rebba as the leading lady, and the movie has already begun shooting, aiming a November release. Eesha recently scored a huge success with her recent release 'Awe'.
Trisha denied and Nayan accepted Not so long ago that the young music director turned actor GV Prakash had made his debut as a hero, with the 2015 adult comedy, Trisha Illana Nayanthara directed by Aadhik Ravichandran, and now, he is one of the most bankable young heroes of Kollywood, with several profitable ventures in his career.
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani
- No Hot Dance of Shruti this time?