Jahnvi Kapoor, the daughter of the late yesteryear dreamgirl of Indian cinema Sridevi, and producer Boney Kapoor, is all set to make her film debut as a heroine, with the upcoming flick Dhadak, which will have her paired with the young Ishaan Khatter, brother of Shahid Kapoor.
Dhadak's trailer had been released a few weeks back, and the film's Zingat number's video was released last week, and both the videos have been receiving brickbats, for diluting the content of the original movie, and for looking too plastic, with an artificial performance by Jahnvi Kapoor.
With this movie scheduled to release in few weeks, reportedly Jahnvi is upset with the social media criticizing her acts. Let's see if Dhadak, the Shashank Khaitan directorial, which is the official remake of Marathi hit Sairat, and bankrolled by Karan Johar help establish Jahnvi's career.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted