The Tollywood young sensation Vijay Deverakonda of Arjun Reddy and Pellichoopulu fame has been having a number of new movies in his kitty, and one among them, a highly anticipated one, happens to be Dear Comrade, the first look of which was released a few weeks back.
Directed by debutant Bharat Kamma, Dear Comrade was launched recently and the first shot was clapped by MM Keeravani, and the grand event was attended by popular Tollywood directors like Sukumar, Koratala Siva, and Chandrasekhar Yeleti. Dear Comrade is bankrolled by Pellichoopulu producers Big ben pictures and Mythri Movie Makers together.
Dear Comrade, set at the backdrop of Kakinada, will have Vijay Deverakonda paired with his Geetha Govindam pair Rashmika Mandanna, the sandalwood beauty who shot to fame with Chalo, and Vijay Deverakonda will be seen playing an angry students association leader, while Rashmika will be seen as a cricketer.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!