King Nagarjuna has been going through a dull phase with back to back flops, Om Namo Venkatesaya and Raju Gari Gadhi 2 last year, and not to forget the recent dud Officer by RGV which sank without a trace, within less than a week run in theaters.
Now, the versatile hero is busy shooting for his next, a multistarrer costarring Natural star Nani, who is himself in need of a hit desperately, post the failure of his much expected dual role entertainer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham. This movie is directed by Sriram Aditya who had earlier made Shamantakamani and Bhale Manchi Roju.
Now, the industry is abuzz with rumors that the team of this crazy multistarrer is planning to name the movie as Devadas, after the cult classic film that starred Akkineni Nageswara Rao ironically. This multistarrer stars Nani as a doctor paired with Rashmika Mandanna, and Nagarjuna as a don paired with Aakanksha Singh.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal