King Nagarjuna has been going through a dull phase with back to back flops, Om Namo Venkatesaya and Raju Gari Gadhi 2 last year, and not to forget the recent dud Officer by RGV which sank without a trace, within less than a week run in theaters.
Now, the versatile hero is busy shooting for his next, a multistarrer costarring Natural star Nani, who is himself in need of a hit desperately, post the failure of his much expected dual role entertainer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham. This movie is directed by Sriram Aditya who had earlier made Shamantakamani and Bhale Manchi Roju.
Now, the industry is abuzz with rumors that the team of this crazy multistarrer is planning to name the movie as Devadas, after the cult classic film that starred Akkineni Nageswara Rao ironically. This multistarrer stars Nani as a doctor paired with Rashmika Mandanna, and Nagarjuna as a don paired with Aakanksha Singh.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted