Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran had started her Tollywood career on a strong note with small yet impacting roles in films like A Aa and Premam. She went on to star in hits like Shatamanam Bhavathi which cemented her position as a talented performer to watch out for.
However, the audience has felt that her roles are becoming monotonous, with the cute, girl next door image troubling her without much variety, and the actress recently faced back to back failures in the form of Nani starrer Krishnarjuna Yudhdham and Ram starrer Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi.
Now, the actress, during a recent media interaction when asked by press on her opinion regarding glam roles. Anupama has revealed that she is game for glamorous roles and that she can do glamour without vulgarity. Anupama went on to say that she has been receiving similar roles always. and she is waiting for directors to approach her with such roles, as she is capable of pulling it off without obscenity.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again