King Nagarjuna and Natural star Nani are coming together for a crazy multistarrer. post their respective duds Officer and Krishnarjuna Yudhdham, in a movie directed by Sriram Aditya of Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani fame.
This movie bankrolled by Vyjayanthi movies had begun shooting 3 months back, and currently, the team has completed 65% of the shooting despite Nani's Bigg Boss schedules and Nag's other commitments. The team plans to wrap the whole movie by August beginning. But Rashmika Mandanna has kept lots of pending scenes as she juggles between various projects in the recent times.
This untitled flick rumored to be titled as Devdas eyes a September 13 release and will see Nag playing a don and Nani playing a doctor, and it has been said that the movie is inspired by Munnabhai series. The film has Rashmika Mandanna and Aakanksha Singh playing the pairs of Nani and Nagarjuna respectively.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours