Of late, Jahnvi Kapoor has been one of the most talked about star kids in Bollywood, as the daughter of yesteryear dream girl Sridevi Kapoor and producer Boney Kapoor, is all set to make her film debut this month.
As the promos and trailer and Zingaat song video of her debut flick Dhadak have been released already, she has been receiving a pretty good response from the audience who have appreciated her looks. At the moment, an unknown fact has now been revealed about Jahnvi's film choices.
It has been revealed that Jahnvi Kapoor was the original choice to reprise Shalini Pandey's role in the Bollywood remake of Arjun Reddy, which is to be directed by Sandeep Vanga and star Shahid Kapur as the lead. However, as per Karan Johar's advice, she had reportedly refused the project and is debuting with Dhadak, while Tara Sutaria was suggested by Karan himself to take up the role in Arjun Reddy remake.
What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2? The Bigg Boss Season 2 finally started in all the three languages. It began with Telugu and proceeded with Tamil and finally, it ended with Malayalam. The Malayalam version began on June 24th. In this case, the Tamil version faces huge controversies every day!
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani