Young hero Arya, who had recently appeared on television in the reality game show Enga
veetu maapillai, is currently starring in a number of big-ticket flicks, though his career graph has been on the downfall after Raja Rani blockbuster result.
However, the news is that the handsome hero has bagged a plum role in versatile hero Suriya starrer to be directed by his
maattraan, Ayan maker KV Anand. This 37th movie of Suriya is currently shooting at a brisk pace in London.
While an official confirmation is awaited on Arya joining the team, the movie also stars Mohanlal, Allu Sirish, Boman Irani and
samuthirakani, and Sayyeshaa as the female lead. It must be noted that years ago, Suriya had played a cameo in Arya - Vishal starrer Avan Ivan.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again