It's a known fact that the power-packed performer Chiyaan Vikram is all set to launch his son Dhruv Vikram in the most expected remake of Tollywood game changer flick Arjun Reddy, directed by national award winning director Bala. The movie went on floors last year but so far it wasn't even 25% done.
While a lot has been rumored on the lead lady of this remake, with names from Akshara Haasan to Shriya Sharma being considered to play the female lead, now the official news of out on whom Bala has chosen. Akshara Haasan who was likely to be the female lead has finally said 'NO' and now the chance has gone to a newbie!
It has been made official that Kolkata based model Megha Chowdhury, who has previously featured in several advertisements will be seen romancing Dhruv Vikram in Varma, which has wrapped more than 50% shooting. Megha Chowdhury is starring in a Telugu movie titled Andharu Antunnaru.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?