The most expected Biopic of Tollywood industry happens to be the Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, directed by Krish who had last directed Gautamiputra Satakarni in Telugu.
The movie suffered initial hiccups after being launched as early as March itself, and getting to witness delays and the exit of Teja from directorial responsibilities, due to creative differences. However, the movie has finally begun shooting. But, the team is still waiting for the arrival of Vidya Balan. The scenes which involve Vidya are kept on hold so far.
NTR began rolling recently, which happens to be exactly the same date when the legendary NTR began shooting for Mana Desam. NTR Biopic stars Nandamuri Balakrishna as his dad NTR and Bollywood actress Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam, and the movie aims a Sankranthi 2019 release.
'RC12' Pre-Release Business details Mega Powerstar Ramcharan had last delivered a huge blockbuster with his rural political entertainer Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, and co-starring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, which went on to become the new non-Baahubali industry hit.
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?