The most expected Biopic of Tollywood industry happens to be the Biopic of legendary actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, directed by Krish who had last directed Gautamiputra Satakarni in Telugu.
The movie suffered initial hiccups after being launched as early as March itself, and getting to witness delays and the exit of Teja from directorial responsibilities, due to creative differences. However, the movie has finally begun shooting. But, the team is still waiting for the arrival of Vidya Balan. The scenes which involve Vidya are kept on hold so far.
NTR began rolling recently, which happens to be exactly the same date when the legendary NTR began shooting for Mana Desam. NTR Biopic stars Nandamuri Balakrishna as his dad NTR and Bollywood actress Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam, and the movie aims a Sankranthi 2019 release.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily